5. Click the Add a new period button.
6. Use the menus, radio buttons, and check boxes to set up a period during which you want to turn off the WiFi
7. Click the Apply button.
The Wireless Settings page displays.
8. Select the Turn off wireless signal by schedule check box to activate the schedule.
9. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Specify WPS Settings
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) lets you join the WiFi network without typing the WiFi password.
To specify WPS settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Enter http://www.routerlogin.net.