Manage Your Network
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
7. To clear the log entries, click the Clear Log button.
8. To email the log immediately, click the Send Log button.
Monitor Internet Traffic
Traffic metering allows you to monitor the volume of Internet traffic that passes through the
router Internet port. You can set limits for traffic volume.
To monitor Internet traffic:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Traffic Meter.
Scroll to view
5. Select the Enable Traffic Meter check box.
6. To control the volume of Internet traffic, use either the traffic volume control feature or the
connection time control feature:
•Select the Traffic volume control by radio button and then select one of the
-No Limit. No restriction is applied when the traffic limit is reached.