Manage Your Network
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
•The Gateway IP Address field specifies that all traffic for these addresses will be
forwarded to the ISDN router at 192.168.1.100.
•A metric value of 1 works because the ISDN router is on the LAN.
•The Private check box is selected only as a precautionary security measure in case RIP
Set Up a Static Route
To set up a static route:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Static Routes.
The Static Routes screen displays.
5. Click the Add button.
6. In the Route Name field, type a name for this static route (for identification purposes only).
7. To limit access to the LAN only, select the Private check box
If the Private check box is selected, the static route is not reported in RIP
8. To make this route effective, select the Active check box.
9. Type the IP address of the final destination.
10. Type the IP subnet mask for this destination.
If the destination is a single host, type 255.255.255.255.
11. Type the gateway IP address
The gateway IP address must be on the same LAN segment as the router.