N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
A login screen displays.
4. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless AP.
6. Select the Enable Access Point Mode check box.
7. Scroll down and select an IP address setting:
•Get dynamically from existing router. The other router on the network assigns an
IP address to this router while this router is in AP mode.
•Enable fixed IP settings on this device (not recommended). Use this setting if you
want to manually assign a specific IP address to this router while it is in AP mode.
Using this option effectively requires advanced network experience.
Note: To avoid interference with other routers or gateways in your network,
NETGEAR recommends that you use different wireless settings on
each router. You can also turn off the wireless radio on the other router
or gateway and use the WNDR3700v5 router only for wireless client
8. Click the Apply button.
The IP address of the router changes, and you are disconnected.
9. To reconnect, close and restart your browser and type http://www.routerlogin.net.