Specify Internet Port Settings
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
The Port Forwarding/Port Triggering screen displays.
5. Select the Port Triggering radio button.
6. Click the Add Service button.
7. In the Service Name (If Required) field, type a descriptive service name.
8. From the Service User menu, select a user option:
•Any (the default) allows any computer on the Internet to use this service.
•Single address restricts the service to a particular computer.
9. From the Service Type menu, select TCP or UDP or TCP/UDP (both).
If you are not sure, select TCP/UDP.
10. In the Triggering Port field, enter the number of the outbound traffic port that will open the
11. In the Service Type, Starting Port, and Ending Port fields, enter the inbound connection
12. (Optional) In the Port Triggering Timeout field, enter a value up to 9999 minutes.
This value controls how long the inbound ports stay open when the router detects no
activity. This value is required because the router cannot detect when the application
13. Click the Apply button.
The service is now in the Portmap Table.
Disable Port Triggering
You can disable port triggering. The port triggering services that you set up are saved but are
To disable port triggering:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.