Specify Your Internet Settings
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Use the Internet Setup Wizard
You can use the Setup Wizard to detect your Internet settings and automatically set up your
router. The Setup Wizard is not the same as the genie screens that display the first time you
connect to your router to set it up.
To use the Setup Wizard:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Setup Wizard.
5. Select the Yes radio button.
If you select the No radio button, you are taken to the Internet Setup screen (see
Manually Set Up the Internet Connection on page 22).
6. Click the Next button.
The Setup Wizard searches your Internet connection for servers and protocols to
determine your Internet configuration.
When the router connects to the Internet, you are prompted to download and install the
free NETGEAR Desktop genie app and the free ReadySHARE Vault app.