N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The QoS Setup screen displays.
5. Select the Turn Internet Access QoS On check box.
6. Select the Add Rules QoS by Device radio button.
Computers and devices that are connected to the network display in the MAC device list.
By default, each device is assigned a normal priority.
7. Select or specify the device:
•To select a device in the MAC Device list, select its radio button.
•To specify a device that is not in the MAC device list, complete the QoS Policy for,
MAC Address, and Device Name fields and click the Add button.
The device is listed in a queue in the QoS rules table with its default rule priority. The rule
priority corresponds to the queues.
Note: To specify a device rule’s priority, edit the rule. For more information,
see Edit a QoS Rule on page 44.
8. Click the Apply button.