Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Set Up Parental Controls
The first time that you select Parental Controls from the BASIC Home screen, your browser
goes to the Live Parental Controls website, where you can learn more about Live Parental
Controls and download the application.
To set up Live Parental Controls:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select Parental Controls.
If your Internet connection is working, the browser automatically goes online and displays
the Live Parental Controls web page.
5. Click either the Windows Users or Mac Users button.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the NETGEAR Live Parental
Controls management utility.