Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
After you log on or create your account, the filtering level screen displays:
12. Select a radio button for a filtering level and click the Next button.
The Setup is complete screen displays.
13. Click the Take me to the status screen button.
Parental controls are now set up for the router. The dashboard shows Parental Controls as
Allow or Block Access to Your Network
You can use access control to block or allow access to your network.
To set up access control:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.