Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Manage Network Access Control Lists
You can use access control to block or allow access to your network.
To manage devices that are allowed or blocked:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Access Control.
5. Click the View list of allowed devices not currently connected to the network link.
6. Select the check box for a device.
7. Use the Add button and Remove from the List button as needed.