Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
8. Click the Apply button.
Your changes take effect.
Use Keywords to Block Internet Sites
You can use keywords to block certain Internet sites from your network. You can use
blocking all the time or based on a schedule.
To block Internet sites:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.
5. Select a keyword blocking option:
•Per Schedule. Turn on keyword blocking according to a schedule that you set. (See
Schedule When to Block Internet Sites and Services on page 57.)
•Always. Turn on keyword blocking all the time, independent of the Schedule screen.
6. In the Type keyword or domain name here field, enter a keyword or domain that you want
•Specify XXX to block http://www.badstuff.com/xxx.html.