Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
5. Specify when to block the services:
•To block the services all the time, select the Always radio button.
•To block the services based on a schedule, select the Per Schedule radio button.
For information about how to specify the schedule, see Schedule When to Block
Internet Sites and Services on page 57.
6. Click the Add button.
7. To add a service that is in the Service Type menu, select the application or service.
The settings for this service automatically display in the fields.
8. To add a service or application that is not the menu, select User Defined and specify the
a. If you know that the application uses either TCP or UDP, select the appropriate
protocol; otherwise, select TCP/UDP (both).
b. Enter the starting port and ending port numbers.