Control Access to the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
4. Select ADVANCED > Security > Schedule.
5. Specify when to block keywords and services:
•Days to Block. Select the check box for each day that you want to block the
keywords, or select the Every Day check box, which automatically selects the check
boxes for all days.
•Time of Day to Block. Select a start and end time in 24-hour format, or select All
Day for 24-hour blocking.
6. Select your time zone from the menu.
7. If you live in a region that observes daylight saving time, select the Automatically adjust for
daylight savings time check box.
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Avoid Blocking on a Trusted Computer
You can exempt one trusted computer from blocking. The computer that you exempt must be
assigned a fixed IP address. You can use the reserved IP address feature to specify the IP
address. See Manage Reserved LAN IP Addresses on page 116.
To specify a trusted computer:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.