Share a Storage Device Attached to the Router
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Use FTP Within the Network
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) lets you send and receive large files faster.
To set up FTP access:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage > Advanced Settings.
5. Select the FTP check box.
6. Click the Apply button.
Your changes are saved.