Share a Storage Device Attached to the Router
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
View or Change Network Folders on a Device
You can view or change the network folders on a USB storage device connected to the
To view or change network folders:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage > Advanced Settings.
5. Scroll down to the Available Networks Folder section of the screen and view or adjust the
•Share Name. The default share name is USB_Storage.
You can click the name or you can type it in the address field of your web browser. If
Not Shared is shown, the default share was deleted and no other share for the root
folder exists. Click the link to change this setting.
•Read Access and Write Access. Show the permissions and access controls on the
network folder. All–no password (the default) allows all users to access the network
folder. The password for admin is the same one that you use to log in to the router.
•Folder Name. Full path of the network folder.