Share a Storage Device Attached to the Router
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
4. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage> Advanced Settings.
5. Select a folder and click the Edit button.
The Edit Network Folder screen displays.
6. Change the settings in the fields as needed.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your changes are saved.
Use the Router as a ReadyDLNA Media Server
The router can act as a ReadyDLNA media server, which lets you view movies and photos on
DLNA/UPnP AV-compliant media players, such as Xbox360, Playstation, and NETGEAR
To specify media server settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > USB Storage > Media Server.
The Media Server Settings screen displays.