Access Storage Devices Through the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Dynamic DNS.
5. Select the Use a Dynamic DNS Service check box.
6. In the Service Provider menu, select NETGEAR.
7. Select the No radio button.
8. In the Host Name field, type the name that you want to use for your URL.
The host name is sometimes called the domain name. Your free URL includes the host
name that you specify and ends with mynetgear.com. For example, specify
9. In the Email field, type the email address for your account.
10. In the Password (6-32 characters) field, type the password for your account.
11. Click the Register button.
12. Follow the onscreen instructions to register for your NETGEAR Dynamic DNS service.
Specify a DNS Account That You Already Created
If you already created a Dynamic DNS account with NETGEAR No-IP or Dyn you can set up
the router to use your account.
To set up Dynamic DNS if you already created an account:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.