Access Storage Devices Through the Internet
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Settings > Dynamic DNS.
5. Select the Use a Dynamic DNS Service check box.
6. In the Service Provider menu, select your provider.
7. Select the Yes radio button.
The screen adjusts and displays the Show Status, Cancel, and Apply buttons.
8. In the Host Name field, type the host name (sometimes called the domain name) for your
9. For a No-IP or Dyn account, in the User Name field, type the user name for your account.
10. For a NETGEAR account at No-IP
, in the Email field, type the email address for your
11. In the Password (6-32 characters) field, type the password for your DDNS account.
12. Click the Apply button.
Your changes are saved.
13. To verify that your Dynamic DNS service is enabled in the router, click the Show Status
A message displays the Dynamic DNS status.
Change the Dynamic DNS Settings
To change your settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.