N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Unpack Your Router
Your package contains the following items.
N600 WiFi Router
(varies by region)
Figure 1. Package contents
Front Panel LEDs
The status LEDs are located on the front of the router.
Table 1. LED descriptions
Power • Solid green. The router is ready.
• Blinking green. The firmware is upgrading or someone pressed the Reset button.
• Off. Power is not supplied to the router.
Internet • Solid green. The Internet connection is ready.
• Off. No Ethernet cable is connected between the router and the modem.
WiFi • Solid green. The 2.4 GHz WiFi radio is operating.
• Blinking. The router is sending or receiving WiFi traffic.
• Off. The 2.4 GHz WiFi radio is off.
• Solid. A powered-on device is connected to the Ethernet port.
• Blinking. The port is sending or receiving traffic.
• Off. No device is connected to this Ethernet port.