Manage Your Network
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Display Internet Port Statistics
To display Internet port statistics:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. The BASIC Home screen displays
5. Click the ADVANCED tab.
The ADVANCED Home screen displays.
6. In the Internet Port pane, click the Show Statistics button.
The following information displays:
•System Up Time. The time elapsed since the router was last restarted.
•Port. The statistics for the WAN (Internet) and LAN (Ethernet) ports. For each port,
the screen displays the following information:
-Status. The link status of the port.
-TxPkts. The number of packets transmitted on this port since reset or manual
-RxPkts. The number of packets received on this port since reset or manual clear.
-Collisions. The number of collisions on this port since reset or manual clear.
-Tx B/s. The current transmission (outbound) bandwidth used on the WAN and
-Rx B/s. The current reception (inbound) bandwidth used on the WAN and LAN
-Up Time. The time elapsed since this port acquired the link.
-Poll Interval. The interval at which the statistics are updated in this screen.