Manage Your Network
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
7. To change the polling frequency, enter a time in seconds in the Poll Interval field and click
the Set Interval button.
To stop the polling entirely, click the Stop button.
Check the Internet Connection Status
To check the Internet connection status:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Click the ADVANCED tab.
The ADVANCED Home screen displays.
5. In the Internet Port pane, click the Connection Status button.
The following information displays:
•IP Address. The IP address that is assigned to the router.
•Subnet Mask. The subnet mask that is assigned to the router.
•Default Gateway. The IP address for the default gateway that the router
•DHCP Server. The IP address for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol server
that provides the TCP/IP configuration for all the computers that are connected to the
•DNS Server. The IP address of the Domain Name Service server that provides
translation of network names to IP addresses.
•Lease Obtained. The date and time when the lease was obtained.