Manage Your Network
N600 WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
•Lease Expires. The date and time that the lease expires.
6. To return the status of all items to 0, click the Release button.
7. To refresh the screen, click the Renew button.
8. To exit the screen, click the Close Window button.
View and Manage Logs of Router Activity
The log is a detailed record of the websites you accessed or attempted to access and other
router actions. Up to 256 entries are stored in the log.
To view and manage logs:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
A login screen displays.
3. Enter the router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home screen displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Administration > Logs.
5. To customize the logs, scroll down and clear or select the check boxes.
6. To refresh the log screen, click the Refresh button.