Join the WiFi Network
You can either use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) or select your WiFi
network and type its password. For help with the WPS button on
your computer or WiFi device, check the instructions or online help
that came with that computer or device. Some older equipment
cannot use WPS.
¾To select your network and enter its password:
1. Open the soware utility that manages your WiFi connections
on the computer or WiFi device that you want to connect to
your modem router.
This utility scans for WiFi networks in your area.
2. Find and select your modem router’s WiFi network name (SSID).
The SSID is on the product label.
3. Enter the modem router’s password (or your custom password
if you changed it) and click the Connect button.
The password is on the product label.
4. Repeat Step 1 through Step 3 to add other computers or WiFi
¾To join the network using WPS:
1. Press the WPS button on the modem router for 3–5
The WPS LED on the modem router blinks green.
2. Within two minutes, on your computer or WiFi device, press its
WPS button or click its onscreen WPS button.
The WPS LED on the modem router lights solid green when the
computer or WiFi device connects to your modem router.
3. Repeat this process to add other computers or WiFi devices.