Loading...
4PSS-A50 Owner’s Manual
PRECAUTIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Please keep this manual in a safe and handy place for future reference.
WARNING
Always follow the basic precautions listed below to avoid the possibility of serious injury or even death from electrical
shock, short-circuiting, damages, fire or other hazards. These precautions include, but are not limited to, the
following:
Do not place the USB cable near heat sources such as heaters or
radiators. Also, do not excessively bend or otherwise damage the
cable, or place heavy objects on it.
Only use the voltage specified as correct for the instrument. The
required voltage is printed on the name plate of the instrument.
Included USB cable is designed for use with only this instrument. Do
not use for any other instrument.
Check the plug periodically and remove any dirt or dust which may
have accumulated on it.
This instrument contains no user-serviceable parts. Do not open the
instrument or attempt to disassemble or modify the internal
components in any way. If it should appear to be malfunctioning,
discontinue use immediately and have it inspected by qualified
Yamaha service personnel.
Do not expose the instrument to rain, use it near water or in damp or
wet conditions, or place on it any containers (such as vases, bottles or
glasses) containing liquids which might spill into any openings. If any
liquid such as water seeps into the instrument, turn off the power
immediately and disconnect the plug from the AC outlet. Then have the
instrument inspected by qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Never insert or remove a plug with wet hands.
Do not put burning items, such as candles, on the unit. A burning item
may fall over and cause a fire.
Magnetism may affect electro-medical devices.
- Do not use this product near medical devices or inside areas in
which the use of radio waves is restricted.
- Do not use this product within 15cm (6 in.) of persons with a heart
pacemaker or defibrillator implant.
Follow the precautions below. Failure to do so might result in
explosion, fire, overheating or battery fluid leakage.
- Do not tamper with or disassemble batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Do not attempt to recharge batteries that are not designed to be
charged.
- Keep the batteries separate from metallic objects such as necklaces,
hairpins, coins, and keys.
- Use the specified battery type (page 13) only.
- Use new batteries, all of which are the same type, same model, and
made by the same manufacturer.
- Always make sure all batteries are inserted in conformity with the +/-
polarity markings.
- When the batteries run out, or if the instrument is not to be used for a
long time, remove the batteries from the instrument.
- When using Ni-MH batteries, follow the instructions that came with
the batteries. Use only the specified charger device when charging.
Keep batteries away from small children who might accidentally
swallow them.
If the batteries do leak, avoid contact with the leaked fluid. If the battery
fluid should come in contact with your eyes, mouth, or skin, wash
immediately with water and consult a doctor. Battery fluid is corrosive
and may possibly cause loss of sight or chemical burns.
When one of the following problems occur, immediately turn off the
power switch and disconnect the plug from the outlet. (If you are using
batteries, remove all batteries from the instrument.) Then have the
device inspected by Yamaha service personnel.
- The USB cable or plug becomes frayed or damaged.
- It emits unusual smells or smoke.
- Some object has been dropped into the instrument.
- There is a sudden loss of sound during use of the instrument.
- If any cracks or breakages exist on the instrument.
Power supply
Do not open
Water warning
Fire warning
Influences on electro-medical devices
Battery
If you notice any abnormality
DMI-7 1/2
Loading...
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com