Service (Customer Care)
BATTERY SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To reduce the risk of fire, injury or electric shock, and to properly dispose of batteries, please read and understand
the following instructions.
CONTAINS NICKEL METAL HYDRIDE BATTERY. BATTERY MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF PROPERLY. DO NOT
DISPOSE OF IN MUNICIPAL WASTE.
1. Only use the batteries specified for use with this product.
2. DO NOT USE NICKEL CADMIUM OR LITHIUM BATTERIES, or mix batteries of different sizes or from different
manufacturers in this product. DO NOT USE NONRECHARGEABLE BATTERIES.
3. Do not dispose of the batteries in a fire; the cells may explode. Do not expose batteries to water. Check with
local codes for special disposal instructions.
4. Do not open or mutilate the batteries. Released electrolyte is corrosive and may cause damage to the eyes or
skin. The electrolyte may be toxic if swallowed.
5. Exercise care in handling the batteries in order not to short the batteries with conducting materials such as
rings, bracelets, and keys. The batteries or conducting material may overheat and cause burns or fire.
6. Charge the batteries provided with, or identified for use with, this product only in accordance with the
instructions and limitations specified in the user’s manual. Do not attempt to charge the batteries with any
means other than that specified in the users manual.
7. Periodically clean the charge contacts on both the charger and handset.
Service (Customer Care)
Customer Care Warranty for Cordless Products
To obtain Customer Care Warranty service,
product operation information, or for problem resolution, call:
Toll Free: 1-866 247-8758
End-user limited warranty
This product is covered by a one year limited warranty. Any repair replacement or warranty service, and all
questions about this product should be directed to: 1-866 247-8758.
This limited, non-transferable warranty is provided to the original buyer/end-consumer ("you") for systems,
handsets and accessories (collectively, "Product") provided by Gigaset Communications USA LLC or Gigaset
Communications Canada Inc. (collectively "Gigaset NAM"). Gigaset NAM warrants to you that at the date of pur-
chase, the Product is free of defects in workmanship and materials and the software included in the Product
will perform in substantial compliance to its program specifications.
1. WARRANTY PERIOD
The Product warranty period is one (1) year from the original date of purchase by you. Proof of purchase (e.g.,
sales slip or invoice) must be provided with any Product returned during the warranty period. Batteries sup-
plied with the Products are warranted to be free from defects at the time of purchase only.
2. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
Gigaset NAM's entire liability and your exclusive remedy if the Product is defective in materials or workmanship
during the warranty period and is returned shall be that the Product will be repaired or replaced as set forth in
Section 4 below. Reconditioned replacement components, parts or materials may be used in the replacement
or repair. Data in the memory of the Product may be lost during repair.
3. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND IS VOID WITH RESPECT TO THE
– Cosmetic damage, physical damage to the surface of the Product, including, without limitation, breakage,
cracks, dents, scratches or adhesive marks on the LCD screen or outside casing of the Product.