Service (Customer Care)
– Products which have been repaired, maintained or modified (including the antenna) by anyone other than
Gigaset NAM or a Gigaset NAM-approved repair facility, or that have been improperly installed.
– Cost of installation, removal or reinstallation.
– Damage due to any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer
malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server failure or incomplete,
incorrect, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
– Equipment and components not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Gigaset NAM.
– Modification of the Product's components, or operation of the Product in an unsuitable environment or in
a manner for which it is not intended, including but not limited to failures or defects caused by misuse,
abuse, accidents, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper handling or storage, neglect, alterations,
unauthorized installation, removal or repairs, failure to follow instructions, problems caused by the carrier's
network coverage, exposure to fire, water or excessive moisture or dampness, floods, or extreme changes
in climate or temperature, acts of God, riots, acts of terrorism, spills of food or liquids, viruses or other soft-
ware flaws introduced into the Product or other acts which are not the fault of Gigaset NAM and which the
Product is not specified to tolerate, including damage caused by mishandling or blown fuses.
– Products which have had warranty stickers, electronic serial number and/or serial number label removed,
altered, rendered illegible or fraudulently applied to other equipment.
– Signal reception problems (unless caused by defect in material or workmanship in the Product).
– Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
– Performance of the Products when used in combination with other products or equipment not manufac-
tured, supplied or authorized by Gigaset NAM.
– Consumables (such as batteries and fuses).
– Payments for labor or service to representatives or service centers not authorized to perform product main-
tenance by Gigaset NAM.
– Loss of data.
– Testing and examination discloses that the alleged defect or malfunction in the Product does not exist.
This warranty does not cover customer education, instruction, installation or removal, set up adjustments,
problems related to service(s) provided by a carrier or other service provider, and/or signal reception problems.
Gigaset NAM shall not be responsible for software, firmware, information, or memory data contained in, stored
on, or integrated with any Products returned for repair, whether under warranty or not. This warranty is valid
only in the country in which it is purchased (i.e., the United States of America or Canada respectively, but not
USE WITH ACCESSORIES NOT SUPPLIED BY GIGASET NAM OR NOT OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED
BY GIGASET NAM MAY VOID WARRANTY.
4. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
All warranty claims must be made by notifying Gigaset NAM prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
Gigaset NAM's obligation to provide warranty support shall not extend past the end of the warranty period,
except that any product repaired or replaced during the warranty period shall continue to be warranted for the
balance of such warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater.
Support service will be provided for you by accessing the toll free customer service number:
5. LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Gigaset NAM makes no warranty or representation that the software in the Products will meet your require-
ments or will work in combination with any hardware or applications software products provided by third par-
ties, that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free, or that all defects in the software
products will be corrected.
6. LIMITATION ON REMEDIES; NO CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES
Your exclusive remedy for any breach of this limited warranty is as set forth above. Except for any refund elected
by Gigaset NAM, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSE-