PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
BEFORE USE. BE SURE TO
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
The precautions listed below are to prevent risk of
harm to the user and others, as well as to prevent
property damage, and to help the user use this unit
properly and safely. Be sure to follow these
After reading this manual, be sure to keep it in a safe place
where it can be referenced at any time.
This content indicates “risk of serious injury or
Power supply/power cord
• Do not do anything that could damage the power cord.
- Do not place it near a heater.
- Do not bend it excessively or alter it.
- Do not scratch it.
- Do not place it under a heavy object.
Using the power cord with the core of the cord exposed could cause electric shocks
or a fire.
• Do not touch the power plug or cord if there is a chance of lightning. Failure to
observe this may cause electric shocks.
• Use this unit with the power supply voltage printed on it. Failure to connect to an
appropriate AC outlet may cause a fire, electric shocks, or malfunctions.
• Be sure to use the supplied AC power cord. Also, do not use the supplied power
cord for other units. Failure to observe the above may cause a fire, burns, or
• Check the electric plug periodically and remove any dirt or dust which may have
accumulated on it. Failure to observe this may cause a fire or electric shocks.
• When setting up the unit, make sure that the AC outlet you are using is easily
accessible. If some trouble or malfunction occurs, immediately turn off the power
switch and disconnect the plug from the AC outlet. Even when the power switch is
turned off, as long as the power cord is not unplugged from the wall AC outlet, the
unit will not be disconnected from the power source.
• If you hear thunder or suspect approaching lightning, quickly turn off the power
switch and pull the power plug from the AC outlet. Failure to observe this may
cause a fire or malfunctions.
• If not using the unit for long periods of time, be sure to pull the power plug from the
AC outlet. Failure to observe this may cause a fire or malfunctions.
• Be sure to request inspections or repairs from the
dealer where you purchased the unit or from qualified
Yamaha service personnel.
• Yamaha cannot be held responsible for injury to you or
damage of the products caused by improper use or
modifications to the unit.
• This product is for ordinary homes. Do not use for
applications requiring high reliability, such as managing
lives, health care or high-value assets.