Loading...
En 5
Do not disassemble
Do not disassemble or modify this unit. Failure to observe this may cause a fire,
electric shocks, injury, or malfunctions. If you notice any irregularities, be sure to
request an inspection or repair from the dealer where you purchased the unit or
from qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Water warning
Do not expose the unit to rain, use it near water or in damp or wet conditions, or
place on it any containers (such as vases, bottles or glasses) containing liquids
which might spill into any openings or places where water may drop. A liquid such
as water getting into the unit may cause a fire, electric shocks, or malfunctions. If
any liquid such as water seeps into the device, turn off the power immediately and
unplug the power cord from the AC outlet. Then, request an inspection from the
dealer where you purchased the unit or from qualified Yamaha service personnel.
Never insert or remove an electric plug with wet hands. Do not handle this unit with
wet hands. Failure to observe this may cause electric shocks or malfunctions.
Fire warning
Do not place any burning items or open flames near the unit, since they may cause
a fire.
Installation
Install in the manner instructed in the manual. Falling or toppling may result in injury
or damage.
Once the unit is installed, the security of the installation should be checked on a
regular basis. Failure to do so may cause the unit to fall or topple, resulting in injury
or damage.
Battery use
Do not disassemble a battery. If the contents of the battery get on your hands or in
your eyes, it can cause blindness or chemical burns.
Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Doing so may result in the battery bursting,
causing a fire or injury.
Do not expose a battery to high temperatures, such as direct sunlight or a fire. The
battery may burst, causing a fire or injury.
Do not attempt to recharge batteries that are not intended to be charged. Charging
could cause the battery to burst or leak, which can cause blindness, chemical
burns, or injury.
If the batteries do leak, avoid contact with the leaked fluid. If the battery fluid should
come in contact with your eyes, mouth, or skin, wash immediately with water and
consult a doctor. Battery fluid is corrosive and may possibly cause loss of sight or
chemical burns.
Wireless unit
Do not use this unit near medical devices or inside medical facilities. Radio waves
from this unit may affect electro-medical devices.
Do not use this unit within 15 cm (6 in) of persons with a heart pacemaker implant
or a defibrillator implant. Radio waves from this unit may affect electro-medical
devices, such as a heart pacemaker implant or defibrillator implant.
WARNING
DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD
The remote control supplied with this product contains a coin/
button cell battery. If the coin/button cell battery is swallowed, it
can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to
death.
Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery
compartment does not close securely, stop using the product
and keep it away from children.
If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed
inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Loading...
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | DMCA Policy
2006-2020 Rsmanuals.com