Manage the WiFi Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
The WiFi mode of the guest WiFi network depends on the WiFi
mode of the main WiFi network. For you to be able to configure
WEP in the guest WiFi network, first configure the mode for the
main WiFi network as Up to 54 Mbps. For information about
configuring the WiFi mode, see Manage the Basic WiFi Settings and
WiFi Security of the Main Network on page 93.
To configure WEP security for the guest WiFi network:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. In the address field of your browser, enter http://routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Type admin for the user name and type your password.
If you did not yet personalize your password, type password for the password.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select BASIC > Guest Network.
The Guest Network Settings page displays.
6. In the Security Options section, select the WEP radio button.
7. From the Authentication Type menu in the Security Encryption (WEP) section, select one
of the following types:
•Shared Key. Clients can use only Shared Key authentication.
•Automatic. Clients can use either Open System or Shared Key authentication.