Manage the WiFi Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
6. Do one of the following in the Advanced Wireless Settings (2.4GHz b/g/n) section, Advanced
Wireless Settings (5GHz 802.11a/n/ac) section, or both sections:
•Turn off the radio. Clear the Enable Wireless Router Radio check box.
If both radios are disabled, the WiFi LED turns off (see Front Panel with LEDs on
•Turn on the radio. Select the Enable Wireless Router Radio check box.
If you enable at least one radio, the WiFi LED lights solid blue after about half a
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Set Up a WiFi Schedule
You can use this feature to turn off the WiFi signal from your modem router at times when you
do not need a WiFi connection. For example, you might turn it off for the weekend if you leave
town. You can set up separate schedules for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
To set up the WiFi schedule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless Settings.