Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Set Up Parental Controls
The first time that you select Parental Controls from the BASIC Home page, your browser
goes to the Parental Controls website. You learn more about Parental Controls or download
To set up Parental Controls:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select Parental Controls.
The Parental Controls website opens.
6. Click the button for the app or version that you want to download and use.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the app.
8. Open the app and select Parental Controls.
After installation, Live Parental Controls automatically starts.
9. Click the Next button, read the note, and click the Next button again.