Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Add Devices to or Remove Them from the Blocked List
If you set up an access list that allows all new devices to access your network but you want to
block some devices from accessing your network, you must specify the devices that you
want to block.
To add or remove devices that are blocked:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Access Control.
The Access Control page displays.
6. Click the View list of blocked devices not currently connected to the network link.
A table displays the detected device names, MAC addresses, and connection types of
the devices that are not connected and blocked from accessing the network.