Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
7. To add a device to the blocked list, do the following:
a. Click the Add button.
The Add Blocked Device page displays.
b. Enter the MAC address and device name for the device that you want to block.
c. Click the Add button on the Add Blocked Device page.
The device is added to the blocked list on the Access Control page.
8. To remove a device from blocked list, do the following:
a. Select the check box for the device.
b. Click the Remove from the list button.
The device is removed from the blocked list.
9. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Use Keywords to Block Internet Sites
You can block keywords and domains (websites) to prevent certain types of HTTP traffic from
accessing your network. By default, keyword blocking is disabled and no domains are
Set Up Blocking
You can set up blocking of specific keywords and domains to occur continuously or according
to a schedule.
To set up keyword and domain blocking:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.