Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
The Block Sites page displays.
6. Click the Clear List button.
All keywords and domains are removed from the blocked list.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Specify a Trusted Computer
You can exempt one trusted device from blocking and logging. The device that you exempt
must be assigned a fixed (static) IP address.
To specify a trusted device:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Sites.