Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
6. In the Service Table, select the radio button for the rule.
7. Click the Edit button.
The Block Services Setup page displays.
8. Change the settings.
For more information about the settings, see Add an Outbound Firewall Rule for a
Custom Service or Application on page 132.
9. Click the Accept button.
Your settings are saved. The changed rule displays in the Service Table on the Block
Remove an Outbound Firewall Rule
You can remove an outbound firewall rule that you no longer need.
To remove an outbound firewall rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Block Services.
The following figure shows two rules in the Service Table.