Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
6. In the Service Table, select the radio button for the rule.
7. Click the Delete button.
The rule is removed from the Service Table.
Set Up a Schedule for Keyword Blocking and Outbound
You can set up a schedule that you can apply to keyword blocking (see Use Keywords to
Block Internet Sites on page 126) and outbound firewall rules (see Manage Simple Outbound
Firewall Rules for Services and Applications on page 130).
If applied, the schedule specifies the days and time that keyword blocking and outbound
firewall rules are active.
By default, no schedule is set and you can either enable or disable this feature.
To set up a schedule for blocking:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > Schedule.