Control Access to the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Set Up Security Event Email Notifications
The modem router can email you its logs of its activity. The log records router activity and
security events such as attempts to access blocked sites or services.
To set up email notifications:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Security > E-mail.
6. Select the Turn E-mail Notification On check box.