AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
7. Scroll down to see more QoS rules.
For information about changing a default QoS rule, see Change a Default or Custom QoS
Rule on page 149.
Create a Custom QoS Rule for an Application or Online Game
If the application or online game for which you want to assign a traffic priority is not part of the
default QoS rules, you can add a custom QoS rule.
To create a QoS policy for an application or online game:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The QoS Setup page displays.