AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
10. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved. The new rule is added to the table on the QoS Priority Rule list
page. However, if you restart the modem router, the QoS rule is removed.
11. On the QoS Priority Rule list page, click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved and the new QoS rule remains available after you restart the
Create a Custom QoS Rule for a Modem Router LAN Port
You can add a custom QoS rule that applies only to a specific LAN port of the modem router.
The rule affects any device that is connected to the LAN port.
To create a QoS policy for a LAN port of the modem router:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.
The QoS Setup page displays.
6. Click the Set Up QoS Rule button.
The QoS Priority Rule list page displays.
7. Scroll down and click the Add Priority Rule button.
The QoS - Priority Rules page displays.
8. From the Priority Category menu, select Ethernet LAN Port.
Specified Port Range
Connection Type Select the protocol (TCP or UDP) that is associated with the application or game.
If you are unsure, select TCP/UDP.
Starting Port Enter the start port number for the application or game.
Ending Port Enter the end port number for the application or game.