AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
6. Click the Set Up QoS Rule button.
The QoS Priority Rule list page displays.
7. Scroll down and click the Add Priority Rule button.
The QoS - Priority Rules page displays.
8. From the Priority Category menu, select MAC Address.
The MAC Device List displays.
9. In the MAC Device List, select the radio button next to the device that you want to remove.
10. Click the Delete button.
The device information is removed from the MAC Device List.
Note: You cannot remove a device that was detected by the modem router
and automatically added to the MAC Device List.
Change a Default or Custom QoS Rule
You can change a default or custom QoS rule.
To change a default or custom QoS rule:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup.