Share a Storage Device
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
The previous figure shows a USB device attached to the modem router.
6. Select the FTP check box.
7. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
View Network Folders on a Device
You can view or change the network folders on a USB storage device connected to the
To view network folders:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.