Share a Storage Device
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
The previous figure shows a USB device attached to the modem router.
6. The Available Networks Folder section shows the following settings:
•Share Name. The default share name is USB_Storage.
•Read Access and Write Access. The permissions and access controls on the
network folder. All–no password (the default) allows all users to access the network
folder. The password for admin is the same one that you use to log in to the modem
•Folder Name. Full path of the network folder.
•Volume Name. Volume name from the storage device.
•Total Space and Free Space. The current utilization of the storage device.
Add a Network Folder on a Storage Device
You can add network folders on a storage device connected to the USB port on the modem
To add a network folder:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.