Share a Storage Device
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
9. Click the Browse button and in the Folder field, select the folder.
10. In the Share Name field, type the name of the share.
11. From the Read Access menu and the Write Access menu, select the settings that you
All–no password (the default) allows all users to access the network folder. The other
option is that only the admin user is allowed access to the network folder. The password
for admin is the same one that you use to log in to the modem router.
12. Click the Apply button.
The folder is added on the storage device.
13. Click the Close Window button.
The pop-up window closes.
Change a Network Folder, Including Read and Write
Access, on a USB Drive
You can change network folders on storage devices connected to the USB port on the
To change a network folder:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.