Share a Storage Device
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Your settings are saved.
10. Click the Close Window button.
The pop-up window closes.
Approve USB Devices
For more security, you can set up the modem router to share only USB devices that you
To allow approved USB devices only to connect to the modem router and specify
which USB devices are approved:
1. Make sure that the USB device or devices that you want to approve are attached to the
2. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
3. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
4. Enter the modem router user name and password.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
5. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
6. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > USB Settings.