Share a Storage Device
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > USB Functions > ReadySHARE Storage.
The previous figure shows a USB device attached to the modem router.
6. In the Available Network Folders table, select a device.
7. Click the Safely Remove USB Device button.
The device goes offline and a pop-up window displays.
8. Click the OK button.
9. Physically disconnect the USB device.