Access Storage Devices Through the Internet
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
11. In the Password (6-32 characters) field, enter the password that you want to use for your
12. Click the Register button.
13. Follow the onscreen instructions to register for your NETGEAR Dynamic DNS service.
Specify a DNS Account That You Already Created
If you already created a Dynamic DNS account with NETGEAR, No-IP, or Dyn, you can set
up the modem router to use your account.
To set up Dynamic DNS if you already created an account:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. In the address field of your browser, enter http://routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Type admin for the user name and type your password.
If you did not yet personalize your password, type password for the password.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Settings > Dynamic DNS.
6. Select the Use a Dynamic DNS Service check box.
7. From the Service Provider menu, select your provider.
8. Select the Yes radio button.