Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Set Up a Bridge for a Port Group
If the devices that are connected to the modem router’s Ethernet LAN port or WiFi network
include an IPTV device, your ISP might require you to set up a bridge for a port group on the
virtual Internet interface.
A bridge with a port group prevents packets that are sent between the IPTV device and the
modem router’s physical Internet port from being processed through the modem router’s
network address translation (NAT) service.
To configure a port group and enable the bridge:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > VLAN/Bridge Settings.
The VLAN/Bridge Settings page displays.
6. Select the Enable VLAN/Bridge Group check box.
The page expands.
7. Select the By bridge group radio button.