Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
To change the LAN IP address settings:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > LAN Setup.
6. In the IP Address field, enter the LAN IP address for the modem router.
7. In the IP Subnet Mask field, enter the LAN subnet mask for the modem router.
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
If you changed the LAN IP address of the modem router, you are disconnected when the
changes take effect.
To reconnect, close your browser, relaunch it, and log in to the modem router at its new
LAN IP address.