Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
7. In the RIP Version menu, select one of the following options:
•Disabled. The RIP version is disabled. This is the default setting.
•RIP-1. This format is universally supported. It is adequate for most networks, unless
you are using an unusual network setup.
•RIP-2B or RIP-2M. This format carries more information. Both RIP-2B and RIP-2M
send the routing data in RIP-2 format. RIP-2B uses subnet broadcasting. RIP-2M
8. Click the Apply button.
Your settings are saved.
Manage Reserved LAN IP Addresses
When you specify a reserved IP address for a computer on the LAN, that computer always
receives the same IP address each time it accesses the modem router’s DHCP server.
Reserve a LAN IP address
You can assign a reserved IP address to a computer or server that requires permanent IP
To reserve an IP address:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Setup > LAN Setup.