Manage the WAN and LAN Network Settings
AC1600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Model D6400
Remove a Static Route
You can remove an existing static route that you no longer need.
To remove a static route:
1. Launch a web browser from a computer or WiFi device that is connected to the network.
2. Type http://www.routerlogin.net.
A login window opens.
3. Enter the user name and password for the modem router.
The user name is admin. The default password is password. The user name and
password are case-sensitive.
4. Click the OK button.
The BASIC Home page displays.
5. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Static Routes.
The Static Routes page displays.
6. In the Static Routes table, select the radio button to the left of the route that you want to
7. Click the Delete button.
The route is removed from the table on the Static Routes page.